Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Five (also some comeback "words" *yeah, words*)

Yeah, I delay stuff... lol

But I've not forgotten this blog yet, I just couldn't
after severe punch back into video gaming, I play.... and play... and play...

*reinstalled Skyrim btw*



yet, beside all the video gaming stuff, I got closer to my musical stuff... I've even tried a new instrument...

*sfx : Drumroll* 

the saxophone 

*crowd cheering, much wow*




lol, jk, no need to brag actually.... but I really do play the sax, since this February...

okay, enough from my musical side, 'tis time for my writing stuff...




I've been thinking, instead of writing short stories, why not poem instead? 
It can be shorter than a short story, as long as a short story, or even longer than a short story;
You can incorporated the "poetic" words easily on poems;
And rhymes are just a challenge that is too intriguing to be ignored...
          Rhymes are easily incorporated on poems btw






*lastly, some girls digs poems, am I right ladies?*






anyway, here's my take on the 24 lined poems, divided equally by 6 verses







so, as always, comment, like (or dislike), and share. your comments criticisms are very well appreciated.

Five

Changes were nothing but drastic
So I was convinced it’s fantastic
Perhaps I was just a fanatic
Shivers in fears, hiding the panics

I deny the weights on my shoulder
They’ve done nothing but break me down
I must shove them back to my holster
Yet, it is blocked by my own boulder

Still, in anger I have immersed
With mere mortal pain, I traverse
I can do nothing, but observe
Saw myself changes for the worse

All the bargains I have made
Though perhaps, nothing will ever aid
I have ran out of masquerade
All the figures to be portrayed

Once again fell to deepest depression
Fade, all of the useless aggression
All was made but the simplest progression
Nothing left, but the humblest confession

I need no assistance
I shall do this with no reluctance
All I need was acceptance
To punch me back into freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment