Friday, September 27, 2013

List of video games to get.

This is my own list for the upcoming and released video games I want that I don't have
(All Console)

and if you wishes more information, with the Wikipedia, it is.

01. The Last of Us
02. Uncharted (yes. all of them)
03. Wolfenstein : New Order
04. Wolfenstein (2009 remake)
05. Watch_Dogs
06. InFamous (again, all of them)
07. ZombiU
08. Assassin's Creed (obviously all of them that I don't have)
09. The prequel to Metro : Last Light
10. Dying Light
11. Heavy Rain
12. Star Wars 1313 (which is cancelled by ************** Disney)
13. Star Wars: Battlefront (2015 reboot) (I think I can forgive Disney by this game)
14. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (the PC version)
15. Deus Ex (all of it...)
16. Dead Space (all of it, I told you!)
17. Splinter Cell (ALL OF THEM)




I think that's all...
Of course there would be some more in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment