Friday, September 27, 2013

Working on "Escaping Earth"

I'm back with the English-language post.









Wow. I cannot imagine that I took a long time to complete-ish 1/10 of Escaping Earth. I guess writing novel is not as easy as i thought. Anyway, I'm not giving up already.





See, my novel is approaching 50+ pages, and I want it to be a 500+ pages novel. See, my novel will include a large world, with many factions, and twisting and complicated story. And with some 'unusual' ending. (in my opinion).








By the way, I'm not giving you guys anymore spoilers, because I gave you much spoilers in the last English-Language post.













Oh yeah. I need an opinion of a name (full name is very much appreciated)(can be a British name, American name, Chinese name, Russian name, and basically everywhere) of a female and a male name. Comment on this post if you've got idea.






Much Obliged

No comments:

Post a Comment